Reviews for "No Time to Explain"

Crazy fun!

This was a fantastic game! A short, but very cool way of moving around on the field. I even managed to find the alternate reality upon my second play, which cracked me up. Can't say I've ever fought a final boss with fake glasses before. =P

This type of game has the potential to be made into something much bigger. Just saying. Can't really think of anything to critique on it. The music's great, voice overs are hilarious and sound effects are spot on. Keep up the good work. =D

dude i loved it

dude this game was awesome.(heres a tip do not play this game useing a mouse pad on a laptop)

I like it, but...

It gets way too confusing. I couldn't finish it because I just didn't know what to do. An open world is great, but this was too open. It seemed like I could go anywhere, and I had no idea where to go.

I-smel responds:

go to the right

WHY DO I HAVE SOO MUCH BLOOD!!!!

That was funny, great game

LOVED IT

DUDE THAT WAS GREAT... NO TIME TO EXPLAIN... WAIT ME IN THE FUTURE GETS *CRAB ENTRANCE* BWAHAHAHA. Ok but for real I really thought it was cool dude.