Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dot Dot Dot - Animated"

dot dot dot is a game i thought u were making this

up the movie was hilarious

all you can upgrade is stranth???????????

Hahaha stranth is the best.

I'm giving this 1(0) BEACUASE...

...the voices WHERE pretty good. but thats it!

Seriously, your pronunciation of the misspelled words was epic. Just epic. Especially the "BEACUASE" almost killed me.

I too misspell things a lot, since I'm not a native speaker; but browsers warn about your misspellings. At least mine does. So I don't understand that dude.

I don't usually write reviews...

... but, this was just simply amazing. I couldn't stop laughing at each and every one of the mistakes that kid made during his review, and the voice over being loud and demanding yet still sounding like an idiot. Great review... or animation...?

YOU

MAKE MORE NOW do it because I told you to do it because our children need happy you want children without happy WHY DO YOU HATE HAPPY CHILDREN, HAPPY CHILDREN HATE YOU do it we are all waiting and watching you when you take a poop when you sleep when any time you AREN'T MAKING MORE OF THESE do you like people watching you poop cause thats weird if you do why don;t you just do it man its not peer pressure its PEOPLE PRESSURE WE ARE ALL PRESSURING YOU your babies and your babies babies well cry when they poo FOREVER if you don't as I said it it shall be cannon you see now that I have cursed you forever you must do it MUHAHAHAHAHA unless you never have children..... BUT THEN you must erm... eat.... paper? YES PAPER FOREVER EAT PAPER MUHAHAHAHAHAH now you are backed into a corner dear sir what now DO IT!