Reviews for "Space Bound"

Cool :)

NIce game :) now i just need to let my trigger finger heal :P

ninty96zie responds:

thanks for the review, and btw love ur music :P that's one of the reasons why it's in my flash :D

well well

This game don't loads so fastas i wished, after that the menu is very pixelated and the gamplay is a little bit strange cuz in an spaceship game you wish to fire with a click but instead of that you use the s button.It isn't so bad but it can improve a lot more.

ninty96zie responds:

The menu was kinda rushed sorry about that :P and the fire button doesn't seem to work if put on the mouse clicks, cos that would've been my preference too (i think the program i used to make it is a little buggy :P) anyways thanks for review, the loading speed is cos of the music in it, it's very near the 10MB limit, so that's why i uploaded it now, rather than continuing until i had actually finished the whole game