For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Assorted jelly beans flyer"

Stunning.

A sloppy, sneering kick-in-the-balls piece of art. Like a caricature of all the Grindcore I wish I've heard, but havent.

sugarpolyp responds:

Thanks man! That's an awesome review! Exactly what I'm going for! Much appreciated!

Badass

I love the ghostbusters theme. Definitely poster-worthy, I'd use it. :)

Thanks man!

Who you gonna call?

Awesome!

Hey... you wanna do a flyer for my band? lol
Awesome art man, makes me wanna stare at it for a while...

Haha, maybe!

Thanks man! Go on ahead! Although considering how late this comment is, i imagine you're about done staring.

Nice marrage of type and image

I really like how the handwritten type works with the image.
Kick ass concert poster/thing. I think the oct 29 part looks weird separated like that. If you wanted to emphasize the date it makes me wonder why it wasnt bigger rather than simply in an isolated spot? knittpickin here.

sugarpolyp responds:

Appreciate the knittpickin' man.
Thanks! Your right though! To be honest, i did all the stuff that actually specified stuff about the actual show last. I'm not sure if it was due to the fact i actually hadn't got the info about the show until when i was fishing up the image or not, but more than anything i wanted to make sure i had a really wicked looking image, regardless of the show info, so it ended up getting crammed in a somewhat awkward spot. Thanks for the input! I'll keep it mind for the next flier.

nice!

great art, useless tags XD

sugarpolyp responds:

Ha, i guess. Its all related to the band on the flier, so i dunno.