For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Epic Stickman (demo)"

goooood

This looks good just make dust kick up when he jumps and weapons and fighting lol .and blood

Tutorial-Wizard responds:

I can make fighting, amybe weapons. But dust when he jumps. Thats just not the actionscript i can make... :-(

Good

Ok you have the platform down but may i suggest better grass that moves with the wind, some costumes like a Goku or Sonic maybe even add for the costumes a powerup of super sayian, ummm fight definetly weapons, some medals, blood, traps and health bar plus Magic bar for some specials. And a rage bar like in "Rage" but check that with the creator first. oh and a story mode

Wow,

Looks awesome! Can't wait for the full game! Tell me when its out! :D

waiting for the full game.

man, this looks really GOOD.
for the full version, you should speed up the jumping animation, especially in the descending part. then... I haven't got much to say LOL
happy new year!

Tutorial-Wizard responds:

Thanks for the tips XD

Wow!

I think this could turn out to be a REALLY damn kickass game! Have some extremely complicated moves to do, like in the stickman game Combat Tournament. Search it. I look forward to a very very nice game from you.