Reviews for "Epic Stickman (demo)"

A bit short..

Even for a demo this was really short, It wasent bad becuase I love side scrollers. Finish post it and I will play it.

Good

Ok you have the platform down but may i suggest better grass that moves with the wind, some costumes like a Goku or Sonic maybe even add for the costumes a powerup of super sayian, ummm fight definetly weapons, some medals, blood, traps and health bar plus Magic bar for some specials. And a rage bar like in "Rage" but check that with the creator first. oh and a story mode

goooood

This looks good just make dust kick up when he jumps and weapons and fighting lol .and blood

Tutorial-Wizard responds:

I can make fighting, amybe weapons. But dust when he jumps. Thats just not the actionscript i can make... :-(

Awesome!

This looks very good,especialy the background(the moon looks kinda oval tho) but you should really add some fighting and i hope the actual maps will be more challenging.
Great musical score and awesome engine make a good base!

waiting for the full game.

man, this looks really GOOD.
for the full version, you should speed up the jumping animation, especially in the descending part. then... I haven't got much to say LOL
happy new year!