Reviews for "garbage day 2"

HA!

I really like it. Exactly my type of humour and a lot different from the usual stuff you get on newgrounds. Keep it up man. I want part 3!

huh..you read mah mind

and i thought ya know i was just havin this talk with my cousin the other day!

This...

was actually a lot better than most of the stuff on the front page currently.

Phenomenal

I literally almost cried when I found out there was a bee in this man's mailbox. I mean, the day to day struggle of the proletariat is hard enough without the integration of bees. I was also excited to see how the garbage would deliver in a sequel, and ONCE AGAIN just an absolutely stellar performance. 10 stars for the garbage can.

Fantastic

Tie a piece of string to the mailbox lid. Retreat to safety. Pull string releasing bee into atmosphere.