Reviews for "garbage day 2"

Someones gonna get stung!

Ha! Great humor man, loved it. Animation was obviously and purposely lacking quality which is the reason for the 6/10, but all other points go respectively towards the hilarious content and well recorded sound/s.

Wow!

Not bad...i supposed to see "GARBAGE DAY!!!"-man who shoting every guy in a front of garbage near the road (((

I give you only 9....

Wow.

This deserves at least a -2/10. This isn't funny, this isn't well put together animation, and this video is trying to be funny too hard. This sucked.

Not bad...

... but not very good, all in all.

I kinda like the humor, but it's very slow paced and since there is not really any "artwork" on this flash, I can't give you more then 4 stars, compared to so many other great stuff here on NG, sorry.

HA!

I really like it. Exactly my type of humour and a lot different from the usual stuff you get on newgrounds. Keep it up man. I want part 3!