Reviews for "garbage day 2"

no one understands...

They don't understand your comical ways of how you word and ways of your animation. I say bravo.

what a shitload of fuck

i expected the epic scene from "silent night deadly night part 2" where the ridiciluously overacting guy just randomly shouts "GARBAGE DAY!!!!" and shoots some random guy whos taking out the trash.

Could be better.

The animation is painful, as the face was even poorly made, let alone the poor draw out animation, and lack of colour. The humour was dry and needed to be spiced up somehow. Mostly, animate it a bit better at least, and work on humour.

Horrid.

This is really bad. If you were trying to make up what this lacked in bad animation with humor, you failed. This doesn't deserve to be the least popular flash. It deserves whatever can be more horrible than that. Don't make flashes if you can't make something good.

glad to see you're back