For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "garbage day 2"

hahahaha

that was brilliant! i laughed from refreshment! great voice acting man. so brilliant im gonna go watch the first one

Phenomenal

I literally almost cried when I found out there was a bee in this man's mailbox. I mean, the day to day struggle of the proletariat is hard enough without the integration of bees. I was also excited to see how the garbage would deliver in a sequel, and ONCE AGAIN just an absolutely stellar performance. 10 stars for the garbage can.

This must be..

FUCKING EPIC! considering Yotem commented on it ;O, but well done nice animation, in the end.. you have a flash animation, and they dont

the sound seemed out of place

I know the sound acting was awesome especially compared to the rest but it doesn't seem to fit

yaaaaaaay