Reviews for "Little Big Apocalypse 1"

Nice!

Mostly good, few things have been revealed but based on the Reboot series, I know things will be eventually revealed. By the way .,.. RENDER Industries? Why do I have the feeling there's a possible crossover coming? ;)

HOLY S#!^!

AWESOME!

nice

i like

As a fan of post apocalyptic stories, I couldn't pass this little gem up. It's very reminiscent of a narrative similar style to Fallout and with scenes and characters that remind me of the movie, "9" which was also very great at the time. The music here is very nicely fit for each scene as the story progresses on leaving the viewer more enthralled to what will happen with our protagonist Sackboy. (SPOILER) I'm very curious to see what episode 2 will entail after his encounter with strange beings as he accepts what they ask of him during the end of the episode. (END SPOILER) Yes, the animation was sub-par but, you have to consider it's his early work and this is a newer review. Grain of salt, eh? Anyway, great work, sir! Keep 'em rollin'

JMartin97 responds:

Thanks for the great review :) I hope you enjoy the direction it goes in, let me know what you think of the 3d episodes!

I love that Game!