Reviews for "Little Big Apocalypse 1"

Does Sackboy have an anorexic costume?

The beginning looked and sounded remarkably similar to Wall-E. The animations look like they were created from paper dolls. The music didn't fit all that well with the scenarios at all. In fact, I couldn't even look at your title screen because of that music. It was a pretty bold move to finish the whole series before releasing the first episode to see if Newgrounds liked it. Luckily for you it seems I'm apart of the minority who knows the difference between a good and bad flash.

JMartin97 responds:

I don't know, what makes you so sure you aren't just part of another minority that likes to rag on people that create things different from your tastes?

I'm not going to lie, this episode is a little rough compared to the newer ones, it's the oldest, more like a pilot episode, so I can understand some of your criticism. How did the beginning sound and look like Wall-E though? Just the storyline? I wish sometimes people would elaborate! Ah well. Thanks for the review.

HOLY S#!^!

AWESOME!

intriguing

Certainly up to your usual standards of awesomeness. I'll definitely be watching out for future episodes. I just have one question; What happened to Reboot 13? 12 was a complete cliff-hanger and I'd hate to see the series end like that.

Nice!

Mostly good, few things have been revealed but based on the Reboot series, I know things will be eventually revealed. By the way .,.. RENDER Industries? Why do I have the feeling there's a possible crossover coming? ;)

Good

The animation was rough, but I feel it was partly intended. Music choice was great, the mood was very strong. Good job, I think I'll check out your level in LBP. =)