Reviews for "Bullet hell concept ver."

could be a good game

it just needs a little more effort and try using some music...

Nice!

Loved the selection of difficulties, even though they were all hard!
Try make Different Lvs and If you want medals added I could do it for you

I can see where this is going...

And it pleases me. Perhaps add some more bullet varieties, and perhaps enemies that attack you, and that you can attack as well. That should help make this into a very nice game.

It needs more effects

more flashing things, a background maybe grass, also a better drawn face or just a circle with hair on its top and its arms on its sides.

Also music.

ROFL

"You M#t#er F#c#er" mode is hilarious!
Seriously, though, I dont like looking at white backgrounds with games like this. I think a black or dark background would help.
I also think the hit detection needs some attention. The head is very sensitive. Perhaps put a smaller movieclip inside of the head movieclip and you lose if that is touched.
I like how random the bullets are. Still needs a lot of touching up, but good job so far.