For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Bullet hell concept ver."

pretty funny

I laughed my butt off on the toughest difficulty. It is quite funny to see all those bullets flying at once. But where the game strives also lacks in certain areas. As much as I appreciate the game, I feel like it could use a different background, rather than just default white.

Some sounds would go great with this. Maybe add some suiting music to this too? I like what I see, keep going, and improve on the areas that need it. I wish you luck on future submissions.

ROFL

"You M#t#er F#c#er" mode is hilarious!
Seriously, though, I dont like looking at white backgrounds with games like this. I think a black or dark background would help.
I also think the hit detection needs some attention. The head is very sensitive. Perhaps put a smaller movieclip inside of the head movieclip and you lose if that is touched.
I like how random the bullets are. Still needs a lot of touching up, but good job so far.