Reviews for "Subterra"

Uh?

Apparently I won. I don't really know how. Looked cool at first, then I finished it too easily. :/

(I jumped outside the cave and the into the darkness.)

Pretty good, I like it.

It was pretty good, and a little challenging. But I got bored real quick, the music and everything was alright. But I dunno.

WingDemon responds:

You know what? i feel the exact same way! :P

Has potential

I think it could be good, but it needs a story line that goes by a bit faster. Also, to have more controls; I can't seem to get past a "duck under that stalactite" part.

7.0/10
3/5

SP.note: I hope Insanctuary didn't mind....

WingDemon responds:

well, it was 12:19 almost 20 minutes after game jam ended when i decided to stick in music, so i just added it. i wasn't really paying attention, but under the creative commons license that Insanctuary used and all that stuff written in the Audio Submit page, when submitting music to the audio portal, flash artists have the right, as long as i don't use it for commercial purposes, and/or take credit for it. i have given Insanctuary credit for the track, and there are NO FLASH ADS in the game. so he has nothing on me.

What... The... F-

What just happened? The dude moved SO SLOW, and he jumped forever. But I won by jumping out of the cave and falling into the darkness...

How glitchy :|