Reviews for "Eskimo River Rush"

Nicely done

Great little game

molkman responds:

Thanks!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKING ABOUT!!!!

This was a nice little game. It was made in only 72 hours... YOU TRY DOING THAT!
And I have and It wasn't easy!

Der-Metzgermeister... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT DIRECT X 11 FOR THIS IS FLASH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!!???!?!?11

Any ways the game is nice. My only really complaint is that I think the controls should be reversed. use A and D to move and the arrow keys to melt stuff. or atleast give the option to switch the controls.

molkman responds:

Don't be hatin', guys.

sweet game

heh, this game was rather awesome, congrats, i like old style games, buttons mashers are always fun =)

Don't listen to Der-Metzgermeister, obviously your talent was wasted on them :P

You only had 72 hours, right?

I think that this game was sort of made not for gameplay as much as it was for graphics and being able to say you beat up a polar bear. And, given such a small amount of time, this game was pretty cool.

*The header wasn't supposed to be mean, even though it sort of looks like it is

Pleh

While I enjoyed it, it lacked any real challenge. Also why does it take 3 people to make this? It seemed childish in nature and it was probably created originally for children. I have to agree with Der-Metzgermeister. You should have made this more challenging then it was. Like giving a time limit to unfreeze your animals.