Reviews for "The Medal Game"

Awesome Game.

So Epic

But i now how to get the secret medal.
to get the secret medal, play for 2 mins.

secret..

good and easy way to earn medals

BanglaBoy96 responds:

All I did was click and earn medals. Well that title is surely appropriate... The thing is, I want more substance to this game -- have more of a game than just clicking buttons. Look at the Achievement Unlocked trilogy -- that massive variety of things you can do in those games made them somewhat fun. You can surely make the medals game into anything big or make it into a combination of different mini-games, instead of making this game with only button clicking.

On a positive note, at least you did not make those 22 medals worth upwards of 800 total points since they all can be earned in 2 minutes. 370 is still a lot for just two minutes of playing this "game." I have nothing against games made for the purpose of getting medals (some are random "gag games"), but at least try to make it into an actual game.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

well thanks for the review anyway :)

F*CK YEAH! this is the best game for medal grinders out there... by the way bro this game rocks! thanks for the medals! tho what is the 2 secret medals? the one next to 5 seconds and Red button medals, just a tip.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

^_^ thanks man! PM me for the secrets and I'll tell you another epic game to earn medals in ;)

WOOHOO THIS IS BEST !!! 9999999999999999/10 AND I UNLOCKED ALL MEDALS WOOT !!!

Thanks bud, cheers