Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

Okay

It's an okay game.
The game is more of trying to get the different endings than to actually do anything.
The storyline was really bad. NOT NECESSARILY A BAD THING. It's just most "RPGs" have a well developed storyline. The game play doesn't really lure you in.

Pretty good

I loved it, but too little to do =\

its ok..

reminds me a lot of pokemon which is always good, and theres no bugs or aything which makes t a solid game.

however i found it got boring quickly. purely because each of the ending requires essentially the same set of tasks, the only differences being that you kill/talk to a differnt person. would have been nice if the paths to get each ending had been different.

review request club

kcnh responds:

Thank you for your review.

Requested review :)

I apparently reviewed the prior game to this and was asked to review this version to.

I loved the improved graphics, they were so taken from pokemon. Very well implemented.

The game its self is exactly the same as the original however so on playing it I did find it slightly tedious and boring.

However I liked it, and the graphics were fantastic

kcnh responds:

Thank you for your review.

A few reasons why it's not great

The graphics are a lot like pokemon
The person moves too slowly
It's really easy