Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

Short but fun.

Has potential to be something greater. Just wrote this review to say that I paid the troll the bridge toll and his response made me think that he's actually quite a nice guy...

nice and slow

Nice, but it goes too slowly. There is too much walking around. I got bored after 2 endings...

But nice idea, if simple. Like the graphics.

It was alright for nostalgia purposes

Very simple and straight forward game. It would be fun if you actually tossed in a battle system and some enemies, but I did enjoy the simple graphics, reminded me of playing an old gameboy zelda title.

decent game

this game is good but if you add a couple things it might be better. you should make the game have more levels or endings to make it more fun to play. you should make the guy move faster. you should add more stuff like more enimies and upgrades or some stuff like that. pretty good game but could be better.

kcnh responds:

Thank you for your suggestions and your review. :)

Really short

This has major potential if you expand it a little and give it a little more detail. As of now it's a lunch time Adventure game. GJ though.