Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

Great game but...

I've found a glitch. You're able to walk through the walls in each shop and your able to go to different areas easily. While it doesn't detract from the quality which is really good. I just thought you should know if your going to do an update.

kcnh responds:

Thank you for reporting that bug! I have updated the game and fixed the bug. Thank you very much for your review.

Simple yet fun

Slow pace of walking is dissapointing but the game is well done anyway.

"Few Flaws"

The aspect of the game is a great story and the great controls and tight gameplay defenitly make it a must play. I loved the music and wanted to get all the endings.
The flaws are that a 1 screen has nothing in it , but everything else it perfect.

- Jeeexo Reviews

- #4 game of 2010 that i reviewed

I enjoyed it.

It was a fun, yet simple game that was entertaining. I feel, however, that you could have expanded on it and created more endings.

B&W Pokemon

Ok, I played this game for, (Looks at watch), about 25seconds. Realized it Looks and acts just Like Pokemon. So, Now I'm gonna go dig out my Gameboy color (Yea, Color, cause I'm the cool kid) and the Silver Pokemon with some fresh batteries and Start a New Game. Peace!

Good game Btw.