Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

Vintage

This was a fantastic game that had a true vintage look to it,i felt that i was actually playing a Final Fantasy game on Gameboy except for the fights of course but still i loved the vintage graphics that were done to perfection and i like how you can look for multiple endings with different ways you can complete the game to make it a fun 30 minutes to spend on,overall you did a great job on this game and i would love to see more games like this whether it's from you or somebody else so keep up the great work. :)

simple, yet...

Awesome game! I noticed you used schemes from the Pokemon series. The music was interesting. :D

Good retro graphics.

It's way too short and I wish the environments were smaller so it wouldn't take as long to walk everywhere.

weee...

i like how theres multiple endings. I didnt mind the graphics at all. thats all i can say.

Requested review :)

I apparently reviewed the prior game to this and was asked to review this version to.

I loved the improved graphics, they were so taken from pokemon. Very well implemented.

The game its self is exactly the same as the original however so on playing it I did find it slightly tedious and boring.

However I liked it, and the graphics were fantastic

kcnh responds:

Thank you for your review.