Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

Gotta kill 'em all

I liked the logic of the game's progression. First you find you need a coin to buy stuff, then you find an old man who gives you a coin in exchange for a good deed, and you can use the coin to buy a sword instead, with which you can kill the baker and get the old man's bread anyway.

I liked that you could kill anyone, which is something I rarely see in a videogame. Usually NPCs are safe from a player's murderous intentions, but here it encouraged to unlock the different endings.

I liked the relentlessly cheery music and graphics that either contrasted my actions as a grim murderer, or satorised my character's unthinking eagerness to carry out orders.

Nice Game

Lol. This reminds me of pokemon in a way and takes me back to the NES. Good Job. Well done

Erm

I don't wanna be a krazy korrections kid, but:
1. "opponnent"
2. "forrest"
3. "to late"
Other than some spelling/grammar issues, it's a cute lil' game. I especially enjoyed that the option to attack was so omnipresent. I wish there was a way to eat the bread! Yum.

kcnh responds:

Thank you for your review and the spelling corrections.

Trololo

That was funny! I enjoyed that! trolololo

Great game, however...

Reminds me too much of pokemon and, for some reason, legend of zelda.