Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

hmmmm

this was a fun game you do walk to slow but other than that the game is very entertaining

Haha

I had already known how to get each of the endings, so this didn't take too long, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Should I be expecting a Crossroads:3D anytime soon?

Fun but you walk too slow.

Fun fact: If you go to the old man, get a gold coin, and buy a sword, and kill the baker with it, you can end the game with a sword, a spell, and a coin!

It's pretty useless though, you can't actually DO anything from there.

Well, that was interesting.

I've always liked adventure games and this one is a brief, but well put together one. I liked all of the different endings as they present some kind of choice instead of the old renegade/paragon thing that most other games try to do. If I had to complain about anything, I'd say that it's way too short and pretty easy to figure out. Maybe make the next one a bit bigger?

Short and some what sweet.

It was a fun game to pass the time by, I found each ending and the medals up top still are not unlocked. I found all possible endings, I don't understand why it wont work. I'm logged in and everything so I don't know.

Good game overall, it would be better if it was longer or had more to go with.

kcnh responds:

I checked your profile and the medals are in fact on your 'recent medal' and 'medal' page. Thank you for your review.