Reviews for "Crossroads:2D"

A suggestion for a later version

A lot of games where there are four endings tend to have a fifth, Best Ending after unlocking all the other four. Maybe add something like that if you remake this game?

Pretty fun

Nice graphics, smooth controls (I was fine with the speed of the guy), different endings. My only problem with it is that the paths aren't really that different from one another. I mean, it wasn't exactly linear, but you did have to repeat some stuff to get each ending. It felt sort of rigid and gated in, especially for an adventure game. Also, some choices just kind of left you stuck with nothing to do (if you kill the blacksmith, I'm assuming that nothing happens). I know you based this off one of your earlier games, but you probably could have added something to give it some replay value. It was still fun while it lasted, though, and I would definitely play a sequel.

Omg...

Pokemon T.T nostalgia...

but what's up with this music? it's not pixelated. if it was, i would have given you a 10 for making me cry from nostalgia =P

Anyway, it was a pretty ok game. but i lost interest after a few minutes. try harder, dude.

way

It's so cool to remember pokemon...

Okay

It's an okay game.
The game is more of trying to get the different endings than to actually do anything.
The storyline was really bad. NOT NECESSARILY A BAD THING. It's just most "RPGs" have a well developed storyline. The game play doesn't really lure you in.