For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "HyperPype"

Cool.

Like the concept; dislike the music lol.

Some info pls

The game is well written, has nice music.
But as there is ZERO explanation of what you are actually supposed to do, you get zero starts, and a vote of zero
Instructions, they are good, include them.

Well...

This game was ok. Nothing special, but not bad either.

Addicting but...

The game is pretty addicting, fun idea, puzzle concept. But it's almost too intense. The first level of normal play is insanely hard. You start out twisting pipes, and when you get them all green you think, huh, cool, that was fun. Then you realize the level hasn't ended yet! You have to make sure every single pipe is connected... and the grid you start on is just a bit too big to learn how to play the game well. Tone it back, start out on a smaller level, then build it up slowly.

I Like!

Pretty sweet! I just don't know how to win. (=P)