Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Mixed feelings

The graphics and concepts make this a good game but the fact that when you walk, its like sliding on ice that kinda take the fun out of it. I would have given this game at least a 9 if it wasn't for the movement. The random traps (springs beneath spikes...etc) is a great idea that challenges all...but that movement....That's cuts it for me. Hopefully you make another with the movement normal.

I want to strangle the gunners

I'm serious. They can kill you instantly, and because of how lose the controls are, it is hard to actually land on them to beat them. Instead you land in front of them and get a bullet in your brain.

Definitely needs new controls

Game looks great, animations are good . Like others have said the only problem I can see so far is the controls. I didn't manage to get passed the first lot of spikes. I noticed that it doesn't allow you to jump while running right, however it does when running left.
Should be easy to change that.

Looking forward to playing a possible new version.

among the most terrible...

..unresponsive controls i have ever seen in any platformer
at first i though 60+ lives seemed a bit excessive to finish this game but then i realized it's apparently that much because at least half of those are wasted due to the sloppy controls
please fix that
apart from that it's a decent game but i can't give any more than a 6 because of the controls

impossible to lose

some people say its too hard but its easiest game i ever played before. its impossible to lose. i think goal is lose that game. You can collect all life points. But that game has potential.