For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

I liked it

I didn't mind the controls too much, but I admit they do take away from the experience. I'm not going to reiterate other people's criticisms so I'll just say that I enjoyed it and it has a lot of potential.

Pretty good.

Personally, I didn't notice any problems with the controls. The enemies can be a little tricky, but the abundance of extra lives and checkpoints means that this isn't really a problem. There are parts towards the end of the game where the passageways from one level to the next don't look like passageways, but I suppose it isn't a huge problem either.

But overall it's a fun game with a nice soundtrack. More storey would have been nice though.

Excellent!

To the guy 2 or 3 below me, infinite lives are not a good idea because 'everyone else does it.' That makes it a BAD idea! When you're in the indie-indie-game market, anything you can do to make your game unique or original is GOOD, not BAD.

-SPOILERS-

The easiest way to win the boss fight is to get the stockpile achievement (50 lives) right before.

The fact that you introduce the calorie gameplay mechanic AFTER you beat the game is gold. I just HAD to replay and try to get the fewest possible calories.

A little emotion from the main character when he jumps on an enemy and the enemy's blood splatters all over the place, at least the first time it happens, would have been appreciated.

Great!

I like the gameplay and if you just play it till your on like the half it has a cool storyline. The controls are not that hard if you just take the time to get use to them great game!

Great Game

Fun game.
To the people complaining about the jumping on people, you have to be going down on their heads. If you hit their head going up, it doesn't work. Or if you hit their back going down, it won't work.