Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Excellent, but easy.

This was a very entertaining game, but a little on the easy side. There were too many extra lives for my liking and there weren't a lot of tricky hazards (aside from the room on fire near the end of the game.) I thoroughly enjoyed the level design and vibrant backgrounds, and the boss looked amazing. Make your next game a little harder though. I loved it, thanks for making it.

I like the game.

The art is good. And no I didn't experience any flaws.

Cool!

I like games like this. Gives people like me with no artistic ability some inspiration. I agree to many lives though, i almost beat the last boss without doing anything. It just kept dropping me from the ceiling on top of him taking his life away. Maybe cut the frequency of how lives are awarded in half.

Fun until...

Fun until I got stuck in the ground after dying.

music reminds me of castle crashers :D