Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Idc what everyone else said ita a good game

Very challenging and unique, i gained a whole heap of medals and refused to stop the game till it was done. Excellent job!!

Controls are a bit unresponsive...

But the rest is super duper awesome C:

bad ass!

love it! Any chance of making a second one? Also, if you do, a gun would be an awesome addition. I just wish it was a little longer, too. But I know that's hard to do. Great job =]

Good game

I really enjoyed the game....until I couldn't play anymore.
It was very well done but I died at one point it it would not respawn me. My guy simply dissappeared. I got hit by two guys at the same time and I think that may have messed something up. Figured I'd let you know so you could fix it and get more good ratings for such a good game!

Great!

Wow, this is a game that just polarized my entire mind! I mean, it's really great with how good the graphics are and how everything flows well, but the controls leave something to be desired. It can get so frustrating when one of the men catch you with a shotgun and keep hitting you over and over. At least it was not the longest game and could be completed. Thank you so much for having all those checkpoints and not having the fire level be so long. It was hard to tell whether myself or the enemy was being damaged when I jumped on them!

This kind of reminded me of the "Dad's Home" series. I guess the protagonist kind of looks like him. It was just fun to run around and do whatever you wanted in your space. The coolest part was just making your enemies explode whenever you jumped on them. There could have been some more detail, but still very fun in its utter zaniness. I managed to collect half the medals in one run too!