Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

great uhh im going to play gta sa on my ps2 now i got cop suit awesome im badass on it thx for making this game

adicted =3

the game is incredible adicting :D multiplayer stuff? xD nice! the animation is good and the draw is not so bad at least is not annoying and those shotgun deaths are epics :D

just a bit frustating about stiky controls

Controls are a bit unresponsive...

But the rest is super duper awesome C:

bad ass!

love it! Any chance of making a second one? Also, if you do, a gun would be an awesome addition. I just wish it was a little longer, too. But I know that's hard to do. Great job =]

Good game

I really enjoyed the game....until I couldn't play anymore.
It was very well done but I died at one point it it would not respawn me. My guy simply dissappeared. I got hit by two guys at the same time and I think that may have messed something up. Figured I'd let you know so you could fix it and get more good ratings for such a good game!