For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Pretty Good

However, when I was fighting the giant, when he would do the grab move, I found it impossible to escape, no matter how fast I tapped the two arrows. Also, the controls were a bit annoying.

needs a lot of work

the controls are slow to respond, the screen needs to be larger, i got killed twice because i ran to the edge of the and the screen took two seconds to catch up so i didn't see the enemy and before i could move he ran over me again and killed me. so yeah need work but has potential to be fun

kinda dull...

idea is good but overall you get bored after playing 5-10 ten minutes. this could be better...

Glitch

I died while battling the giant boss and respawned off screen so I can't fully review this.

Aside from that however, the game was a good time waster. Racked up almost 60 lives by the time I went up against the giant.

Odd bug

Ran into a bug in the facility. I jumped on that guy with the gun and killed him the same time he killed me but I did not respawn. Other than that it's a fun game.