Reviews for "SF II: The Satire Edition"

hahahahahahahaah i give this 5* i fucking loved this looool

I chuckled. Nice.

You did good work with this, and though not ALL of the scenes made me laugh, I really enjoyed myself.

Though, I think it would be beneficial to point out one minor detail. At the end where you said "The following was a fan made parody--", you used the word following incorrectly. You should have put preceding. Following = the cartoon comes after the disclaimer. Preceding = the cartoon came before the disclaimer.

Just for future reference. OH! You should work on a Marvel vs Capcom parody soon. Or at least someone should. I'd love to see what people could do with that. lol

nice one

this is great guys :)

Funny

yeah it;s very funny, may Fav scene was jumping for joy

...

first: wow that was hilarious

second: dude i got ask the stupid question how the hell is it that the entire whole of 2010 is it that you only put out two flash vids one from your hilarious four swords misadventures and this satire edition of SF II.

third: I though you said the next misadventures wouldn't take a year?

HadoukenDude responds:

First: Thanks for watching

Second: I didn't post two I posted three flashes in 2010. You forgot to mention" LoZ: The Show must go on". I wanted to post more, but I was going through writer's block and dealing with family emergencies last year.

Third: Let me simplify the 2nd answer for you, SHIT HAPPENS! I have a life too you know.Still, I'm currently working on a longer script for a possible 4 episode arc. Keeping the FSM story fresh isn't as easy as it looks,dude.

Besides, If you want to help keep FSM going, a Paypal donation wouldn't hurt. Message me if you're willing to help with that.