Reviews for ".Oh Yeah Gurl."

I'm jealous

Fatkid touches things and makes them gold..

Well i must say that this caught my attention

Very well done fat kid and everyone else!!!

Quiet interesting

I found this flash to be quite intriguing, the music and storyline were mesmerizing.

Seriously, what was the point?

Here, I see a pointless flash which serves no purpose at all. Was it meant to be funny that a whole cast of talented flash artists released a 'flash' that was an utter monstrosity (i.e A loop that would have taken even the most unskilled person in flash a second to conjure up)? Were you aiming to win a disgraceful 'Turd of the Week'? With the talent that you all possess, you could have all combined and attempted to make a collab that might have won a daily/weekly award.

I am disappointed to say the least that some of my favourite flash artists such as Sh0t-D0wn, JonBro and ebolaworld decided to join in this disgrace. Seriously, what have you achieved from joining in this 'joke'?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds: