For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for ".Oh Yeah Gurl."

...

This is amazing, I can't even make this. This is better than fucking....Ren and Stimpy, goddammit. High five. :)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I would totally tap Ren and Stimpy.

lolz

ive been trolled by a dude whos jacking off, and you better thank god im not talking in l33t speak.

Cant believe it

I cant believe that you managed to get all of these awesome animators and sound-making-people to help you make this piece of crap. The music was the only thing good about it. I do have a tip, though. If you want to make a good animation, do the exact opposite of what you did. And make it an animation. And don't look gay. But keep the music.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I can't believe it's not butter!

give me this song

I gave u a fucking 10 now give me this awesome song. Alos show more penis to attract the ladies.

For the people who complain about this video, how long have u been on newgrounds? 2 days? u cant go 3 hours without coming across something stupid or gross.

The song kicks ass and aperently he made it/remixed it himself witch gives this "flash" and i use that term lightly her some value.

This flash is rated E because nothing is happening for all we know he is pulling his tight pants up or trying to start those darn leaf blowers.

Keep making flashes that make you happy and for the love of god make more awesome music and post it on newgrounds. 1/10 for flash 9/10 for music = 10/10

stop....

I know what your doing....don't make me say it. Sorry I couldn't join the zero party but I thought the song was nice. There's not that much animation to it, just going back from on pic to another. And the message wasn't worth the joke, especially for a "E" rated flash.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Meet me in the back alley of Apple bees in two hours. There you will find your adult content.