Reviews for "A present for you"

Perfect

Sums up what Christmas is about in 1-2 minutes.

beautiful

this is to answer shadow636's question: the thing is that a present doesn't give you love, it's being there and with the people you love. his dad is sad because in ife when you get older you don't see your parents as often and yadda yadda. so he throws the present away because he knows that won't make him happy.

i liked it

i thinking it would be halarious if when in the door way the kid pulled a nife and was like i'm gonna put you down now dad but still a great story

very nice story

Great flash. Almost tear-worthy, lol. I think this is a great christmas flash.

5/5

Warming story.

Though the only thing I couldn't really understand is, why was the present in the trashcan at the end? Either way, great job. That was the most delicious looking christmas tree i've ever seen. It looked almost chocolate. lol