Reviews for "Carol of the Trolls"

EDIT: Where the hell are all these views coming from? I know it has a meme in it and that probably attracts many, but still.. I mean, come on!

easy medals lol

I watched it 3 times, no medals 0/10

Yusuf responds:

suck ma dick binch

MY BRAIN!!!!!!

It's really good :D but I'll be happier with loop.... I must find 10 hours version somewhere

Yusuf responds:

while I haven't personally looked to see if anyone's ripped this to YouTube, I doubt that they have and I double-doubt that anywhere exists a 10 hour version. Sorry! Feel free to use Swivel SWF converter to make your own and upload it, if you feel so inclined

Amusing

Well I will give you one thing for sure that this was amusing and entertaining and it was nice to see some medals in this one, Overall it was entertaining.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As for more medals maybe add some "HIDDEN" ones.

~X~