Reviews for "SnowballFight"

not too shabby

game was entertaining during the period in which is was actually challenging...but by the time I hit wave 12, all my upgrades were maxed out entirely...and once you have max firepower, astronaut, and iceball...one snowball takes out as many kids as you can fit on screen before they get to your wall. Good game idea. Having to constantly reload at the beginning waves did propose a challenge. For those of you who can't figure it out....you CAN reload while firing. If your still running out of snow...then you arent reloading as fast or faster than you are firing, so keep trying suckers! For future reference Indigenous, try programming so that enemies dont come before the wave countdown finishes...some of those kids move FAST and could get to the wall before you have a chance to fire or hit the ESC key to enter the store....and make the countdown between waves a bit longer...3 seconds seems a bit too quick...make it something like 30 seconds with a "send next wave" button so people have time to respond or so they can make the decision to send the next onslaught if they are ready before the countdown finishes. And try to make some "fat kids" that require more than one shot to kill, to continue proposing a challenge to the player even after they have maxed out all the upgrades. Other than those few things...I give you my props for a fun and quick play designed for the holiday season....

Not too bad, but a few problems

The game was alright, but it was the gameplay itself was just mashing the mouse and spacebar as fast as I can, which got boring fairly quickly. Also, the time between waves does seem a bit short, perhaps a longer time, 5 seconds or so, would be better. If you make it much longer than 5 seconds, I would put in a "next wave" button.

nice

but it needs a restart button.

Okay, but needs tweaking

The game is okay, but one irritating issue I noticed is the inability to tilt the gun up or down to increase/decrease range. Also, it would be cool if the enemies threw the snowballs at you.

Keep up the good work!

Nice try

Reload needs to reload the whole gun, instead of having to press multiple times. You also need a way to increase range (ie, tilt gun or power increase). I like the idea though, keep trying.