Reviews for "Chris Missed"

wow

magical exageration

Visual Ownage

love the graphics and your style, u sure took your time to develop those backgrounds.
The only thing off was the music, it was a lil unfitting.
but overall this showed hard work.

keep it up =)

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks man - I liked the music hehe :P Oh well can't please everyone totally but glad ya liked this !

Good

I like the characters animation very much, the backgrounds look a bit flat but they are still nice, the ending was funny. Nice work!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks Man - I decided that simplicity flowed best in this piece so I took all things easy 2 make it look fun and cheesy

Not too bad

Does need a little work, but I was satisfied at the end. I understand completely how hard it is to do frame by frame. I don't own flash, but I animate at school. I Just think you need some more practice with transitioning and use of colors when your animating. The humor is a little dry but wasn't horrible.

I still don't understand why it's under best of all time though. I'm confused on that part, no offense.. :/

ToonCastleTV responds:

lolol didn't realize that either, I upvoted this movie a lot kuz im a bastard like that ^^

very basic

but you still make me entreitaned

Cool Dog