Reviews for "Chris Missed"

....sorry mate didnt like it

animation was poor...
story was terrible...
voices I think there is less than 2 seconds
humor needs a lot of work..

Im guessing that this is one of you first animations, I hope you get better mate, just saying the animation doesnt make a lot of sense

ToonCastleTV responds:

Animation was not poor! You try doing classical frame by frame animation and then get at me

whats the sense?

christmas rocks?
or keep watching of flying mowing machines?

ToonCastleTV responds:

I think you missed the point... He gets fucked up but his family is still celebrating christmas inside, but they dont know he dead jackass

Hmm, not terrible

I thought the animation in this was pretty good. I especially liked the part at the end where he's being hit by the snowballs. It was a bit weird to see the snowballs apparently outlined in blue. What I didn't like was that it wasn't too elaborate and didn't have much to make it stand out from anything else. It's just that I have reviewed literally thousands of submissions, I always look for something more colorful. I did think it was pretty funny at the end when he was killed by the lawnmower.

I was thinking this was going to end in a violent way. When the kid dodged the truck, I thought you were going to subvert it, but indeed you went back to violence. Don't worry, that's what this website is all about! At least it managed to make it into Christmas 2010. This could have also been longer for having more jokes.

ToonCastleTV responds:

frame by frame animation takes a very long time, so this was all I had time to do. I don't think the blue outlined snowballs really matter lol - atleast you enjoyed it though, I'll keep at her definitely

Visual Ownage

love the graphics and your style, u sure took your time to develop those backgrounds.
The only thing off was the music, it was a lil unfitting.
but overall this showed hard work.

keep it up =)

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks man - I liked the music hehe :P Oh well can't please everyone totally but glad ya liked this !

wow