Reviews for "Snakebite"

was lolworthy

People are being way to harsh on this. Overall you did a damn good job, the theme was cool, the characters, clean voice acting, and fun game play. Not to mention the part in the school was a nice twist on a NG classic, you through in an intro video, ending video. how someone could have rated this a two compared to a lot of stuff on here is judging it on something other then it's quality or only watched the preloader..
and it was your first attempt at a serious flash, nice job man

After playing it all the way through there were some things you could have worked on.
on the second boss the game play was really bugged, the character wouldn't turn facing the boss sometimes and you have to jump outta it, didn't happen with the 3rd boss
the graphics were done really well in some areas, but then in other important areas you decided to go the easy route. like on the last boss, it looks like you put more work into he bg then the boss itself, and the main character walking through the map was poorly detailed compared to say the end video that looked really clean, it's important to put a lot of detail in the focal points and less in the bg if you wanna take shortcuts

other then being a little rough around the edges, which is expected for a first serious attempt at a flash game, this was a great game.

nice work man

YoinK responds:

thank you sir. I know i'm not the greatest at graphics. I wanted to detail the python boss fight background more... but the game kept freezing on me when I saved it. The file size is just so massive.. that any kind of changes would take forever..... um as far as glitches.. i wish i knew what they were.. the game doesn't seem glitchy on my computer.

Funny game

This was a pretty humorous game you made here,the action sequences were a bit difficult at first but once you got used to the controls & pattern it was rather simple and going around looking & trading stuff was solid and reminded me a lot of a Pico game,the animation wasn't great but good enough and the voice acting was real good too,overall i enjoyed this game and thing you did a great job on it so keep up the great work. :)

Is that Bill Clinton?

As the mad scientist?

YoinK responds:

um.. Senator Richard Blumenthal look-a-like.

yeah

a good fighting game but difficult

YoinK responds:

some people say it's too easy and some say it's too difficult..

This game is sick and fun!^^