Reviews for "Snakebite"

Good

Yep the game is nice, but the hardest boss is actually the scientist who turned into a python, I tried to beat it but I lose a lot of times. Yeah Richard Cunt's voice sound a little gay(and also the announcer's voice).

Yet I rated 5/5 because of its awesomeness even I can stand this M-rated game! More power though.

YoinK responds:

The final boss should always be the toughest in most games.. last time i checked.
Richard Cunt's voice was done by a gay dude.
I'm glad you liked the game!

"Lets fuckin' Jett Jackson there right now!" LOL This game is tooooo epic for words. The last fight was a bit tough I guess, but I beat him on the 2nd try. Good job on this! 5/5

This game is SHIT

Anything with a "one mean shit" medal has to be good, and I was right. Good game

YoinK responds:

one MEAN shit

fun game man

The set up reminded me of Picos school.
The dialogue was all very well done and that walk cycle if fucking hilarious.

Everyone did a great job!

Solid Game

Not a bad game at all dudes, I spent the time to beat it all and get every medal on my first play through.
Was hilarious, loved every bit of it.
The only problem I have with it though is the animation, and sometimes during the fights your guy will glitch out, but that's probably because of me mashing the action button...

Interesting voice actors to choose from, I guess I only notice it because I'm getting familiar with the audio portal a lot now, but it was cool to see a lot of these rappers I've checked out do voice and all that... Good shit guys.