Reviews for "Snakebite"

Funny game

This was a pretty humorous game you made here,the action sequences were a bit difficult at first but once you got used to the controls & pattern it was rather simple and going around looking & trading stuff was solid and reminded me a lot of a Pico game,the animation wasn't great but good enough and the voice acting was real good too,overall i enjoyed this game and thing you did a great job on it so keep up the great work. :)

:O!

My review is above MindChamber's! :O!

Oh, ok, on to the review. It was kind of like Pico's school, well at least the school part. Some parts didn't make sense (the spying neighbor and the... I won't ruin it) but at least it wasn't too hard to figure out.

The game was really short, like Pico's School, but it was enjoyable. The boss fights were easy, although it was mostly figure out the pattern and keep hitting until they're dead. Would've been more challenging if they had some other attack after they were taken down to half their health or something. Also, sometimes the hits wouldn't register; even if you stood close enough, some hits wouldn't get them (2nd and 3rd boss fights, not the fight with Richard. And actually I noticed it was more the charged hits that missed more often).

The graphics were kinda bad, but that didn't take from the game. If you make a sequel make it longer, and with more clarity on some of the voices (or subtitles for the "Hearing impaired" >_>)

Poop

This was a pretty good game to play and it is especially great to see someone as revered as Yoink work on it! I of course appreciate the efforts of all the other people who worked on this. The best part was how it was easy to get the medal about taking a crap and then you could just go around and crap all you wanted everywhere. The animation is really silly, especially with how Snakebite. There was apparently some trouble, as the advertisement's audio kept going into the game. Speaking of audio, the sound was good and it seemed to fit the mood of the game pretty well.

YoinK responds:

there's more to the game than just taking a shit. lol but glad you liked it.

Not perfect, but it's a good game.

Wow, pretty cool!
I love the medals, and the gameplay is great.
Although I don't especially care for the graphics.
But this game definitely isn't perfect, so you may not give it a perfect score.
The drawings are a little, well, not really great. It could use some work.
And is it a Pico's School reference when you're in the school. Because it looks exactly like it although with a different graphics style.

I Can not beat the vagina Beast