Reviews for "Snakebite"

FSAS

Famous Stars and Straps :DDDD !!

Great Game by the way!
So much fun playin' it.

YoinK responds:

Famous!!! glad you liked it.

wooow...

horrid horrid body animation and art, they all look like bobble heads. good voice acting, and mouth movements, its just, like u didnt even try on the bodies, at all, its quite bad... with a little bit more effort, this could be a very good game.

fun a little bit buggy, but very entertaining

Solid Game

Not a bad game at all dudes, I spent the time to beat it all and get every medal on my first play through.
Was hilarious, loved every bit of it.
The only problem I have with it though is the animation, and sometimes during the fights your guy will glitch out, but that's probably because of me mashing the action button...

Interesting voice actors to choose from, I guess I only notice it because I'm getting familiar with the audio portal a lot now, but it was cool to see a lot of these rappers I've checked out do voice and all that... Good shit guys.

Funny game

This was a pretty humorous game you made here,the action sequences were a bit difficult at first but once you got used to the controls & pattern it was rather simple and going around looking & trading stuff was solid and reminded me a lot of a Pico game,the animation wasn't great but good enough and the voice acting was real good too,overall i enjoyed this game and thing you did a great job on it so keep up the great work. :)

Nice game

I kept thinking it was too hard and almost gave up but I said fuck it if I have to dodge this god damn python a million times I'm gonna fucking beat it. Lolol fun game!

YoinK responds: