Reviews for "Snakebite"

Wow.

When I pressed the play button,I thought like"Wow,YoinK's getting greater at making games",then later I got into a pillow fight just by making somebody angry.
There are parts where I got stuck...(for a while,of course)

I don't really want to review about more parts(because I am lazy and I don't wanna this review become a walkthrough instead)This might be not necseseary(lol bad spelling there),but I thought it would be better with subtitles.
Did I said that the last boss rocked?being the only part that I had to retrt as many as 3 times....That's it.

An entertaining and captivating game!

This is one of the few online games that I've played with a story that actually kept me interested and entertained, not just with the gameplay itself. It's funny...

I don't see why so many people are complaining out the art, I like the artists style (the voice acting's good too!)

My only issue is the last two fights were kind of difficult because they seem kind of buggy. I actually was able to win the fight with the python much easier than the vagina monster. Kind of glitchy battle parts, but still fun.

I give this a five though.

Is that Bill Clinton?

As the mad scientist?

YoinK responds:

um.. Senator Richard Blumenthal look-a-like.

medals

i collected all medals :D

YoinK responds:

it sure does

Great quest but awful fighting

The plot is funny. Graphics are not so good but funny too. Idea of just clicking on the right thing in the right location makes this game very easy. And terrible hitboxes make fights hard.