Reviews for "Snakebite"

Excellent Overall Game:-)

And I couldn't stop laughing when you meet and fight Richard Cunt. Lord helps the guy who get's THAT name lol.

Fght scene's were a bit difficult but passable. Beat the final boss on my first try although he pretty whipped my ass the first half of the fight and I lost at least once on the other two fights.

Funny dialogue given to the characters, could have probably done better on their body drawings though so keep that in mind.

Music and voicing were perfectly clear and coded so excellent work on that.

So really all you would need to improve on is the artwork and by a bit not much. I can tell that with the head drawings. Also improve a little on the background and you should be all set. Overall it's an excellent game and if you ever make another one or have one in mind then I look forward to playing it, so long as you put Medals though.

Loved it!

Pillow fight and teacher rescue were kinda difficult. But the final boss was great. Also, loved the funny comments the minor charachters would make.

Good game

But the gameplay really suck -_-

Wow.

When I pressed the play button,I thought like"Wow,YoinK's getting greater at making games",then later I got into a pillow fight just by making somebody angry.
There are parts where I got stuck...(for a while,of course)

I don't really want to review about more parts(because I am lazy and I don't wanna this review become a walkthrough instead)This might be not necseseary(lol bad spelling there),but I thought it would be better with subtitles.
Did I said that the last boss rocked?being the only part that I had to retrt as many as 3 times....That's it.

An entertaining and captivating game!

This is one of the few online games that I've played with a story that actually kept me interested and entertained, not just with the gameplay itself. It's funny...

I don't see why so many people are complaining out the art, I like the artists style (the voice acting's good too!)

My only issue is the last two fights were kind of difficult because they seem kind of buggy. I actually was able to win the fight with the python much easier than the vagina monster. Kind of glitchy battle parts, but still fun.

I give this a five though.