Reviews for "Snakebite"

last boss is impossible

Seriously. Not fun game.

Cool!

Awesome shit!! I beat it the first day I found out about it!

Excellent Overall Game:-)

And I couldn't stop laughing when you meet and fight Richard Cunt. Lord helps the guy who get's THAT name lol.

Fght scene's were a bit difficult but passable. Beat the final boss on my first try although he pretty whipped my ass the first half of the fight and I lost at least once on the other two fights.

Funny dialogue given to the characters, could have probably done better on their body drawings though so keep that in mind.

Music and voicing were perfectly clear and coded so excellent work on that.

So really all you would need to improve on is the artwork and by a bit not much. I can tell that with the head drawings. Also improve a little on the background and you should be all set. Overall it's an excellent game and if you ever make another one or have one in mind then I look forward to playing it, so long as you put Medals though.

Loved it!

Pillow fight and teacher rescue were kinda difficult. But the final boss was great. Also, loved the funny comments the minor charachters would make.

Good game

But the gameplay really suck -_-