Reviews for "Berzerk Ball"

Wewt

I played the original one, I understand the what not of the game. I gave an 8 because it's laggy as hell on my computer. I have tried different things as well, and still no help.

its ok

great features for an expansion pack but rrly doznt feel overal "fun" after ahwile maybe mo features culd help this game but any way good job!

Good

But not much expansion. BEST THING IS HOT ETEINNE! SHE IS SO SEXY

Simply smashing!

I've summed up the game AND given my thoughts on it, with the above statement. Being an expansion, I did not expect much change by way of game mechanics, and I wasn't disappointed (but not exactly impressed either). Same ol', good ol' Berzerk Land. If you don't enjoy those time-your-clicks-and-watch-things-fly -off-into-the-distance games, there's nothing for it, though I find them to be a decent time-killer, 'specially this one.

Maybe I've missed something, but a way to return to the main menu/character select screen would've been nice. More creativity with the weapons, even if they only modify stats from what I've seen, and the ability to stack items, even if extra slots must be bought, would've been nice as well. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, but some hidden content and easter eggs would've been nice.

Overall, it's a decent game and one of the better skill tosses out there. I'm looking forward to the actual sequel, so good luck, and Merry Christmas to you!

AWESOME but it needs medals, newground ones