Reviews for "Berzerk Ball"

BOSS

I played for an hour straight

over 2.5 million feet!

It took me: Frost Sword, aiming straight out at full power, 4 consecutive landmines, 6/8 expertly timed hits, 3 consecutive cannons, another cannon later, a robot, then a 5th cannon later. Berzerk Ball Master! This game is awsome and addicting!

I get white screen everytime...

Im pretty sure game is awesome since i played last part, but in always get white screen... any ideas how to fix this?

One of the best internet game i ever played!

I love to hit the nerd into Berzerkers cannons and killing-robots with a gorilla arm or somting. But I wish I could upload a picture of my enemy and place the face to the fat guy.

"Amazing..."

Easily one of the best on newgrounds i love all bezerk studio's work and i hope you guys keep it up! Buy the gold ring early on and i know its a huge stat drop but early on in the game when its luck if you hit the geek 1000 feet the plaster is SO worth it. Can't wait for the sequel and until then i guess i'll just have to smash a milllion feet over and over!