Reviews for "A World of Blue (Studio)"

I had a video playing through my head whilst listening to this. I could see every detail of motion, I could feel the emotion through her voice. This is simply amazing.

Definitely my favourite "A World of Blue" version.

Just awesome, Your right the vocals are what was missing in the instrumental version. Please give my compliments to everyone who put in the hard work it took to make this.

The trumpet's melody in the beginning really reminds me of Miles Davis on My Funny Valentine. Really well done composition. I'm really impressed. I also watched the film on your website, and let me say that this was amazing as a song for a film, as it really captured the essence of the shots. magnificent. thanks for making this :)

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, and the film as well. It's important to understand sometimes what some things are for since the compositional concepts will be more geared towards complimenting a film or a game.

Very well done - reminds me of several (fitzgerald and miles davis) versions of "my funny valentine". Cant say more than: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Everyone of the team did a great job. No weak points. Maybe we could compose some jazz together someday!

All the best and keep it up!
Chris

5/5, Fav

deadlyfishes responds:

You nailed my influence of this track! I've actually spend some time re-mixing the vox as it was kind of rushed. You can see updated versions, other jazz tracks we recorded, and bonus "vinyl" versions as well! Thanks for your review. Here's the link. Enjoy! http://www.matthewpablo.com/archives/new-jazz-film-score-11-17-13