Reviews for "DJManiax"

I am good at dis game, but i must give you a warning you must rember. when i ace the 2 bosses on crazy, i unlocked the final boss. but before i played it, i felt somerhing that made me nervious telling me that its disturbing. So don't play it or you suffer the curse of the final song. it is werid, has a BMP of 601, and its called dash hpoe 3.

Heeheehee :)

I LIKE IT ITS MORE LIKE THE GAME CALLED DJ MAX

Original!?...

this is DJMAX Technika......

It hasn't been done in *flash* before :D :D :D
I already said in the author comments - it's based on the Korean game DJ Max Technika!

Hello, this is DJ BNG.

I can easily perceive that a lot of effort went into this game. Every song has its own background, the synchronization was practically perfect (exceptions: Anticipate (Crazy), was synced slightly late sometimes; Dash Hopes 3, was synced slightly early at the fastest parts), and sometimes they surprise us by suddenly changing the bar's position, still following the tempo (Monotune -respect-; Epileptic Crisis), and they are great things, that make this game even more interesting.
Everything organized in well-designed menus, with a futuristic scheme.
The choice of songs was pretty good, but not the best possible. Some songs don't fit in this "futuristic" game (Love the World and You are a joke would have fit in other games where you play like using a guitar (like Frets on Fire)). It would have been good, I think, if you added some slower-paced songs too.
The difficulty is perfectly well measured, and so are the medals (I think it would have been nicer if you added more, but nevermind).

Suggestion: In DSAH HAPOS X's speed, instead of writing "???!" you could have written "2,147,483,647", if you know what I mean with that number. Also, in its difficulty, you could have started to write "9999999..." until they are covered by the "Harder" button... Just to scare them a bit more. ;)

The only flaws this game has are in some songs' synchronizations. I played every single song in every difficulty, and found out that some notes were hard to hit properly.
So I'd like to leave a list of the little flaws some songs have, and how to beat those parts (FOR ANYONE WHO READS THIS).

Before I begin, I'd like to clarify:

- While playing in the top row:
If you can't catch a note that is just above the right red line (from the bottom row), try to catch it just a bit earlier. Examples: Anticipate's 48th note (Easy); Monotune -respect-'s 31st note (Easy).
- While playing in the bottom row:
If you can't catch a note that is just below the left red line (from the top row), try to catch it just a bit earlier.
If you can't catch a note that is over the right red line, try to catch it just a bit earlier. Example: Dash Hopes 3's very last note.

Ok, let's begin:

-> Minor flaws:

- "Isabel", Standard:
The notes 17th and 18th have their priorities inverted. The same happens after the main part of the song, the same way.
Solution: Catch the 17th note a bit earlier. You can still get a "Fantastic" from it. After you do, you can continue playing normally.

- "0x1311", Standard:
The notes: from 56th to 63th (8 pink notes), have their priorities inverted.
Solution: Try to catch every single note a bit earlier. You can still get "Fantastics" from them.
The notes: from 101st to 103rd (three red notes), have their priorities inverted.
Solution: Read above.

- "Seven Circles", Standard:
The notes: 263th and 264th (near the end of the song), have their priorities inverted.
Solution: Catch the 263th note a bit earlier. You can still get a "Fantastic" from it. After you do, you can continue playing normally.
Also, can anyone tell me why, when you score 100%, it actually shows 100.37%? o_O

- "Epileptic Crisis", Easy:
The notes: 82nd and 83rd (orange multi-tap notes), have their priorities inverted.
Solution: Try to catch the 82nd note a bit earlier. You can still get a "Fantastic" from it. After you do, you can continue playing normally.

-> Major flaws:

- "0x1311", Standard:
The notes: from 110th to 115th can't be caught properly.
Solution: Play it on Mouse/Tablet style. (I say that because I couldn't find any way to make it 100% with the keyboard. If someone could, please tell us how).

- "Epileptic Crisis", Standard:
The notes: from 130th to 146th (17 red multi-tap notes) can't be caught properly.
Solution: I actually couldn't find any way to make it 100%, using either the keyboard or the mouse. If someone could, please tell us how. (in the highscore table we can clearly see two people who could score 100%...)

Questions?

PM me. ;)

0 chars

TaroNuke responds:

Much of the standard charts were kind of rushed as you can see :(
Thanks for the in depth review! The way the sequel works, none of the notes have their priorities inverted. The sync is also a ton better.

Very nice game with good gameplay for begginers and pros.

Congratulations for this Masterpiece!