Reviews for "Poltergifts"

A very well done time waster

I agree that this game is a time waster, but it can also be a very good de-stress-er (if that is a real word...). I like how there is limits on the weapons. It's almost like a built-in block to stop people from beaten the game by cheesing it (using same, over-powered weapon over and over again).
However, I think that the waves get to fast to soon. I understand that this is apart of that difficulty, but by the 6th wave I was have trouble. It could be that I'm not so good with these games, but most of all the other wave games I've play don't really get to fast until the 10th wave. Maybe you (the creators) wanted something a bit more of a challenge, but this is just what I have notice in other wave games.
Aside from that the art is beautiful, the game play is wonderful, and the idea is rich with uniquest. You should give yourselves a pat on the back and have a drink of eggnog (it's Christmas). You should all do another game together sometime. I'm sure that Newgrounds will enjoy it as much as this one :)

Merry Christmas/Holidays and happy New Years!

This is Amazing!

I'm not usually into these type of games, I get frusterated waaay to easily. But for some reason I couldn't stop playing this little treasure. I don't know what it was about the game but I really enjoyed it all the way to the end - and I only got killed once! Which is pretty impressive for me. Great job, guys!

Secret.

On the menu, click on the angel on the top of a tree for a surprise...

Awesome Game! Excellent Crossover!

Here are a few tips for survival:
1. Fortify your defenses as much as possible, but DON'T rely entirely on them!
2. Go after the faster enemies first, i.e. R.C. Car, ball and chppers. And take out the choppers at all cost. They can bypass barriers.
3. Upgrade the Shotgun and Chainsaw first when available. They're excellent for thinning out a huge crowd.
4. Keep an eye on the presents. If they stay still for a while, they contain powerups.
5. Try not to open too many presents at once except to get the Present Frenzy medal. They could be power-ups which you could've saved later on, or you might get swamped with more enemies than you can handle at the moment.

And again, Awesome game. People might find the whole Halloween-Christmas crossover controversy, but when this game's so addicting, WHO CARES? Once you start, I can guarantee you'll be playing it for hours.

Grate game.But their is one problem/glitch.When the screen is full of enemies (around 10 or more) It starts lagging,REALLY bad.Makes it almost impossible to kill the fast enemies.But still grate game,can't beat that one level because of the lag though D: